Study Abroad eDeposits
The eDeposit process allows departments to determine the amount and timeline for collecting funds for study abroad program fees in advance of the program start dates to cover costs associated with the trip. This is the only Student Account approved process for collecting program fee payments in advance of the official posting schedule for tuition and fees. The process includes the following steps:
- Agency account approval confirmation from Accounting Services. This will include agency account information needed for the setup of the detail code for the program fee and deposit. This approval should be included with the deposit request form.
- Program Deposit Request Form submitted to Student Accounts. Student Accounts will use the information on the form to set up your detail code for the program deposit payment and to configure the deposit payment in PantherPay. The department contact will receive an email with detailed instructions for students to pay the deposit online.
- Students pay deposit payment via PantherPay. Students access PantherPay via PAWS and select the appropriate deposit payment to pay.
- Fees post to student’s accounts for the term. All tuition, mandatory fees, and study abroad program fees will post for the term in July, December, and April for the fall, spring, and summer terms respectively. Departments are responsible for posting their study abroad program fees following the schedule determined by the Office of Student Accounts.
- Deposit payments released/posted to student’s accounts. All deposit payments collected via PantherPay will post to student’s accounts after fees for the term have posted.