Georgia State University offers a payment plan to assist graduate students who hold full time graduate assistantships. Students who are registered for 9 or more credit hours and employed by the university as graduate assistants are eligible to use the payment plan to pay mandatory fees, and the discounted tuition amount of $37.50. For legal reasons related to state law, mandatory insurance charges cannot be included in this plan and must be paid by the fee payment deadline.
To qualify for this payment plan option, you must be hired as a full time graduate assistant; be awarded a full time graduate assistant tuition waiver; have a student account balance of at least $300 after all financial aid has been applied, and receive monthly pay sufficient to cover the monthly payment amount.
Monthly installment dates will coincide with GSU payroll disbursements. Verification will be made against your record to ensure that you have been awarded a full time graduate assistant tuition waiver; students who have not been awarded a full time graduate assistant tuition waiver are not eligible to use this payment option.
**Students with a cash only hold, are not eligible to enroll in the payment plan. Students may appeal the cash only hold after one year.**
Graduate Assistant Payment Plan
Enrollment Dates: December 04, 2019 through January 21, 2020
- 1st Installment Due – February 28, 2020
- 2nd Installment Due – March 31, 2020
- 3rd Installment Due – April 30, 2020
Follow these instructions to enroll in the plan:
- Access PantherPay by logging into PAWS.
- Select the “View/Pay Account” link from the “My Bill” box.
- Click the “PantherPay” button.
- When you are connected to PantherPay, select the “Payment Plans” menu option at the top of the page.
- Follow the prompts to enroll in the plan.