The Office of Student Accounts is committed to providing professional, responsive and efficient service to students. We’re always seeking new and improved ways to meet that commitment.
We provide financial services to all members of the university community, including, but not limited to, students and their relatives, faculty, staff, regents and university departments. Our services enable the university community to more effectively pursue Georgia State’s mission of research, teaching and learning, and outreach. It is our pleasure to serve the university community.
Students are our key stakeholders. Below, you’ll find a list services we provide to help you meet your financial responsibilities while pursuing your educational goals:
- We assess, bill, and collect your tuition, fees and other university charges.
- We issue refunds from credit balances on your student account.
- We counsel you and your family on payment options and financial management.
- If your education is being paid for by a third party such as a government or company, we bill the sponsor on your behalf.
- We administer your campus-based student loan(s) (Perkins/Berner).
- We provide you with advice on debt management strategies through entrance and exit loan counseling.
- We help you manage loan repayments after you leave Georgia State.
The Student Financial Management Center and the Offices of Student Accounts and Financial Aid are available to assist you despite the office physical closure. View Panther Answer to contact us.
Student Financial Management Center is using Virtual Advising Appointments to assist students with questions regarding financial aid and student accounts. Please click below to schedule an appointment.