If you want to continue to receive federal and state aid, make sure you stay eligible by doing the following:
- Maintain a satisfactory grade point average (GPA).
- Complete enough classes to maintain an acceptable pace towards successfully completing your degree. All students must complete at least 66.66 percent of all courses attempted at any college attended.
- Complete your program within the maximum time frame allowed.
The following could affect your ability to maintain the SAP standards for GPA, pace towards completion and time frame:
- Class withdrawals – Pace and time frame can be affected.
- Repeated coursework – Pace and time frame can be affected.
- Change of major – Time frame can be affected.
- Failing class – GPA, pace and time frame can be affected.
- Transfer credits from another school – Time frame can be affected.
- Incomplete coursework – Pace can be affected.
- Academic Renewal – Pace and time frame can be affected.
- Remedial coursework – Pace and GPA can be affected.
The Student Financial Management Center and the Offices of Student Accounts and Financial Aid are available to assist you despite the office physical closure. View Panther Answer to contact us.
Set a Virtual Appointment with Student Financial Management Center to discuss your Financial Aid and Student Account Questions