If you want to continue to receive federal and state aid, make sure you stay eligible by doing the following:
- Maintain a satisfactory grade point average (GPA).
- Complete enough classes to maintain an acceptable pace towards successfully completing your degree. All students must complete at least 66.66 percent of all courses attempted at any college attended.
- Complete your program within the maximum time frame allowed.
The following could affect your ability to maintain the SAP standards for GPA, pace towards completion and time frame:
- Class withdrawals – Pace and time frame can be affected.
- Repeated coursework – Pace and time frame can be affected.
- Change of major – Time frame can be affected.
- Failing class – GPA, pace and time frame can be affected.
- Transfer credits from another school – Time frame can be affected.
- Incomplete coursework – Pace can be affected.
- Academic Renewal – Pace and time frame can be affected.
- Remedial coursework – Pace and GPA can be affected.