What It Costs
The Office of Student Accounts is committed to providing professional, responsive, and efficient service to the students of Georgia State University, and have the determination to seek new and improved ways to meet this commitment.
We provide financial services to all members of the University community. Including, but not limited to, students and their relatives, faculty, staff, regents, and university departments. These services enable the university community to more effectively pursue our mission of research, teaching and learning, and outreach. It is our pleasure to serve the Georgia State University community!
Georgia State Students are our key stakeholders. Below are key services we provide specific to students to help you meet your financial responsibilities while pursuing your educational goals:
- We assess, bill, and collect your tuition, fees and other University charges.
- We issue refunds from credit balances on your student account.
- We counsel you and your family on payment options and financial management.
- If your education is being paid for by a third party such as a government or company, we bill the sponsor on your behalf.
- We administer your campus based student loan (Perkins/Berner).
- We provide you with advice on debt management strategies through entrance and exit loan counseling.
- We help you manage loan repayments after you leave GSU