Financial Aid Federal Shopping Sheet
The Financial Aid Federal Shopping Sheet is a consumer tool that Georgia State University provides to notify students about their financial cost to attend. It is a standardized form that is designed to simplify the information that students receive about costs and financial aid.
The shopping sheet generates figures that are estimates only and all tuition rates and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Georgia State’s standard allowance for some expenses may not match your actual costs. Additionally, the shopping sheet does not include any estimates for personal expenses or travel and such expenses may vary greatly based upon personal choices.
- The shopping sheet does not include some fees that are course-specific (e.g., lab fees, educational materials, art supplies, etc.).
All amounts shown on the shopping sheet or in other University publications or websites represent tuition and fees as currently approved by the University. However, Georgia State reserves the right to modify tuition rates and fees without prior notice and to make such modifications applicable to students currently enrolled at the University, as well as to incoming students. Students are responsible for all charges billed by the University.
The estimates included in the shopping sheet are not binding on the Secretary of Education, Georgia State University, or the State of Georgia.
To view your shopping sheet, access your PAWS account.
- Select the Finances Tab.
- Scroll down to the Financial Aid Section.
- Select Access My Financial Aid Information.
- Select Federal Shopping Sheet and enter the appropriate aid year.